quinta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2010

Keep learning!


I really have use my english for don't forget.
I wanna perfect body, I wanna perfect soul!
I wish I special YOU so FUCK special!
You're just too good to be true, you feel like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived There are no words left to speak So if you feel like I feel I love you Baby! Trust in me when I say!
We are the King and Queen!
In my life...I don't care waht you think as long it's about me the BEST os us can find HAPINESS in misery! I'm not a chance and I have sweat it out!
You're a The key of my reason and I love you in the same way Sometimes we take chances I could write it better than you ever felt it...
You makes me so happy and everythinh that I want is make you happy too!
I love you so much!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário